Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rock Band Special Edition Playstation 2


Rock Band Special Edition Playstation 2



Rock Band Special Edition Playstation 2 Time to release your inner rock star! Dive into Rock Bands challenging and addicting game modes and rock out to your favorite tunes. Put together a band, play in it, and tour for fame and fortune- all while learning to master lead/bass guitar, drums and vocals. Major Record labels and leading Music publishers have signed on to provide unrivaled access to master recordings and legendary rock artists - from punk, metal and alternative to classic and
http://bestvideogamedeals.com/117/rock-band-special-edition-playstation-2/

The Most Addicting Game Ever



Bejeweled is a game I could play for hours on end. I have Bejeweled 2 on Pocket PC which I carry with me all the time. I play the game when Im riding the subway, when Im bored, when Im sleepy, and when Im in a meeting. I just love the simple pleasure of tapping and matching colored jewels and seeing them disappear. Tapping mindlessly at those colored jewels keeps me awake when Im sitting in a long meeting. Related Articles: Helicopter Online Flash Game (1) The Future of Gaming (0) Wii
http://www.shanghaitechwriter.com/2008/07/10/the-most-addicting-game-ever/



No comments: